Eurocopter acquires additional shares of EuroHeli

  • 01-May-2009 04:28 EDT
Eurocopter has acquired 80% of the shares of EuroHeli Corp. from ITOCHU Corp., increasing its share of the business to 90%. ITOCHU retains the remaining 10% of EuroHeli, Eurocopter’s former helicopter distributor in Japan. EuroHeli’s staff and activities have been merged with that of Eurocopter Japan (ECJ). With a staff of around 60 employees, the new, enlarged ECJ becomes the first foreign aircraft manufacturer in Japan to carry out direct sales and customer support activities for Eurocopter’s entire range of civil and military helicopters.
Share
HTML for Linking to Page
Page URL
Grade
Rate It
0.00 Avg. Rating

Read More Articles On

2017-01-26
Colorado-based Boom Technology’s “Baby Boom” XB-1 supersonic demonstrator—a one-third scale stepping stone to a supersonic 40-seat passenger airliner—will make its first test flight late-2017. Although currently under construction, the XB-1 is described as “the first independently developed supersonic jet and history’s fastest civil aircraft.”
2017-01-25
The U.S. military recently announced that it has successfully tested a swarm of 103 autonomous Perdix micro-drones over the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake, CA. The drones operated as a group to complete four specific missions during the test sortie.
2017-04-27
Uber announced a partnership with Aurora Flight Sciences to develop electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft for its Uber Elevate Network. Aurora’s eVTOL concept is derived from its existing XV-24A LightningStrike VTOL X-Plane subscale vehicle demonstrator aircraft.
2017-04-09
Although the lightweight, supersonic T-38 has been the staple advanced jet trainer for the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Naval Test Pilot School for more than 55 years, the aircraft is expected to be replaced by a new trainer that can better transition pilots into fourth- and fifth-generation fighters.

Related Items

Book
2008-01-01
Technical Paper / Journal Article
2011-04-12
Technical Paper / Journal Article
2011-04-12
Technical Paper / Journal Article
2011-04-12