Mahindra & Mahindra, BAE Systems establish joint venture

  • 20-Jan-2009 02:11 EST
Mahindra & Mahindra and BAE Systems have agreed to set up a joint venture (JV) in India focused on land systems for the Indian market. Mahindra & Mahindra will own 74% of the JV, with BAE Systems owning the remaining 26%. Mahindra & Mahindra and BAE Systems are now finalizing detailed planning and structural arrangements with the hopes of beginning operations in the second quarter of 2009. Headquartered in Delhi, with manufacturing in Faridabad, the JV will initially employ 50-60 people. Initial work is likely to include the up-armoring of Rakshack vehicles and Axe vehicle production as well as starting the process of developing a mine-resistant ambush-protected vehicle suitable for India.
Share
HTML for Linking to Page
Page URL
Grade
Rate It
0.00 Avg. Rating

Read More Articles On

2016-11-11
NOsparc arc suppressors from Arc Suppression Technologies are designed for both ac and dc power applications.
2016-12-08
Caterpillar has been working with Redbird the past year to provide drone data analytics for customers at construction and excavation sites, and now it's exploring the use of drones inside of its own facilities.
2017-05-16
The In-Sight 7000 series from Cognex is a suite of ultra-rugged, highly modular standalone vision systems.
2017-05-16
Now offered as part of Proto Labs' industrial 3D printing services, PolyJet technology provides product designers and engineers with the ability to manufacture elastomeric and overmolded prototypes without investing in tooling.

Related Items

Book
2014-01-21
Training / Education
2013-04-09
Article
2017-05-16
Training / Education
2013-04-09
Training / Education
1997-11-03
Training / Education
2013-04-09
Training / Education
2013-04-09
Technical Paper / Journal Article
2004-10-26
Article
2016-11-11
Training / Education
2013-04-09
Training / Education
1997-03-11