Delphi Automotive on Sept. 3 announced formation of a Technology Advisory Council designed to help guide the company's product strategies. Council members include:
• Hamid Akhavan, Principal at Telecom Ventures LLC, an international technology-focused venture capital firm, formerly CEO of Unify Inc. and T-Mobile International.
• Jens Hadler, General Manager of German advanced automotive engineering supplier Automobil-Prüftechnik Landau GmbH and professor for sustainable mobility at the University of Magdeburg, formerly head of powertrain development at Volkswagen.
• Magnus Jonsson, formerly Senior Vice President of Product Development for Volvo Cars. Currently serves on a number of boards of companies related to the automotive industry.
• Ma Jun, Dean of Automotive Marketing & Management Institute and deputy dean of School of Automotive Studies, TongJi University.
• Glenn Lurie, CEO, AT&T Mobility, formerly President of Emerging Enterprises and Partnerships, AT&T Mobility.
“This council will help Delphi achieve one of our key objectives: to usher in a safer, greener, and more connected automotive industry,” said Rodney O’Neal, Delphi President and CEO. “These five immensely talented leaders will provide expert outside-in thinking to ensure we are investing in the right technologies that will create the most value for our customers and shareholders.”